· References should be in APA format. A cover page is not required, but here is a link to sample APA paper:
· Originality is key. We regularly cross-check submissions against each other, past semesters, and other courses. Trying to cut corners or copy is just not worth it.
- All work should be submitted in MS Word format.
- The submission must be at least 500 words long (but no longer than 800).
All students review the video regarding the U.S. healthcare system found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DublqkOSBBA
The submission should include these components:
· Introduction/Synopsis of the video
o This is a great point to inserted related facts from other credible sources and might not have been said in the video. Remember to cite appropriately! Note “Wikipedia” is not a reliable source. The grader will be looking for additional references beyond the course textbook and the provided link.
· Overlay the topic with a concept from the course textbook
o Discuss two topics from the course textbook that you feel can (or do) best help to improve the U.S. health system. Be sure to use citations to credit the course textbook. help strengthen the writing by including the exact chapter in which the concept is discussed.
· Personal impact
o Without revealing any personal/private information regarding your health, discuss which portion of the U.S. health system negatively impacts you the most. How do you feel this can be fixed?