write a critique on an article
Digital signatures are the most important application of public-key cryptography.
Write a critique of the article “Achieving Electronic Privacy” https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Hd5b7un9rgNTdUc…based on these guidelines:
- Write 64 â€“ 128 words (7 â€“ 14 sentences)
- Write ideas/comments – not complete essays.
- Write your own thoughts. Do not simply summarize the paper.
- Identify open issues and limitations of the paper (think of yourself as a reviewer or a researcher on the same subject).
- How does the work relate to the other topics previously covered in class?
- Any ways to improve the work?
- Is the solution practical?
- Are the assumptions reasonable and realistic?
- Do the results support the claims?
- Any technical errors and limitations?
- Any problems with the experimentation?
Everything is explained above. Let me know if you have access to the paper.