wk 3 individual use of groups and teams in an organization
At your current place of employment, you have worked to positively influence the companyâ€™s use of groups and teams. You and your colleagues have the opportunity to present your best practices and lessons learned at a national business leaderâ€™s conference.
Create an 8- to 12-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
- Explain the difference between groups and teams as they are used in an organization.
- Explain how groups and teams can be used effectively in an organization.
- Identify the 5 phases of group development.
- List strategies and practices the company can implement to build and maintain team performance.
- Explain how this helps engage employees through the phases of group development.
Note: As an alternative to a slide presentation with speaker notes, students may create a voice-over presentation using MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® or another program.
Cite 2 reputable references to support your presentation (e.g., trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior, Theory, and Design in Health Care (2nd ed.); or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a references slide.
Submit your assignment.