what is environment analysis
Part 2 – Environment Analysis
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Swot Analysis: Discover New Opportunities to Manage and Eliminate Threats (Links to an external site.) article.
Optimal solutions are determined when a researcher has a thorough understanding of a company and its industry, along with the strengths and weaknesses that impact its future viability. In the second part of your plan, perform a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, and Threats) on your chosen organization and provide an analysis of these results in light of the problem or issue under study. Based on your SWOT analysis, explain how the problem or issue impacts the organization and its competitive position within the industry.
The complete instructions for Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the Final Paper can be found in Week 5 of your online course or in the â€œComponents of Course Evaluationâ€ section of this guide.
The Part 2 â€“ Environment Analysis paper
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.