week 1 essay 2
- In this essay discuss why we need to include or study global health using literary work (fiction, non â€“ fiction such as memoirs). In your discussion, be sure to answer the following questions:
- How do you think reading and writing literary work by health providersâ€™ impacts health care?
- Based on the readings provided, what are the pro and cons of using narratives (stories) to learn about health issues?
- When discussing, try to reflect on a health issues either from a small community perspective or of a country or on a global perspective. Support your discussion with evidence – meaning researched information.
- The evidence does not necessary have to be from provided readings, you can research other sources of information to support your work. Please make sure to cite your sources both in the in text and in the reference section. Please remember that for any assignment you need at least two sources of information.
- Ask an open ended question at the end of your post for your peers to make informal comments. The comments/reaction/opinion does not need to be written in academic format with citations, but a paragraph or more is required to elicit discussion.
- The minimum number of words for this assignment is 500
- Cite all information that is not your own in APA style. You can find more information on citation here: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- Include references at the end of the discussion in APA style