visual basic 3
A furniture manufacturer makes two types of furniture— chairs and sofas. Write a program to create an invoice form for an order.
The program interface should look like this:
- After the data is entered, the user can display an invoice in a list box by pressing the Process Order button.
- The user can click on the Clear Order Form button to clear all text boxes and the list box.
- The user can click on the Quit button to exit the program.
- The cost per chair is $350, the cost per sofa is $925.
- Sales tax rate is 5%.
- The invoice number consists of the capitalized first two letters of the customer’s last name, followed by the last four digits of the zip code.
- The customer name is input with the last name first, followed by a comma, a space, and the first name.
- The name is displayed in the invoice in the proper order.
- The generation of the invoice number and the reordering of the first and last names should be carried out by Function procedures.