utilize phpmyedit to generate php code and create a php pages that will display data from your database and add records to your database
Utilize phpMyEdit to generate PHP code and create a PHP pages that will display data from your database and add records to your database.
- Download phpMyEdit core package file and documentation from PHPMyEdit.org.
- Read/Review the phpMyEdit documentation carefully.
- Open CPanel from your account at the hosting company, upload and extract the core package file to your public_html folder in File Manager.
- From the home page of your hosting account, click on your web domain and navigate to the phpMyEdit folder you uploaded in step 3.
- Click on the ï¬le named phpMyEditSetup.php. You will be prompted to log in to your My SQL database.
- Enter your MySQL database logon (hostname, username, and password) then click on the Submit button. Leave the database and table name blank.
- You will be prompted to select a database, select your sampdb database from the list of databases then click on submit.
- Follow the remaining prompts to specify the appropriate table and options needed to generate the code to create a PHP page. The PHP page will be saved to your phpMyEdit folder and should be accessible via your web domain.
- Add 5 new records using the PHP page you created
- Filter the data to display the 5 new records that was created .