- How might immobilization impact a child’s growth and development? What strategies might the nurse utilize to ensure growth and development needs are met?
- When assessing a child’s neurovascular status of a casted limb, what are the key components in assessment?
- Explain the diagnostic evaluations performed to assess if a child has developmental dysplasia of the hip. What is the standard treatment plan for developmental dysplasia of the hip?
- Describe the five goals of therapy for children with Cerebral Palsy (CP). What are the overall outcomes for a child with CP?
- Children born with myelomeningocele (MM) require a multi-disciplinary approach to care. Identify the team members that would be involved in a child’s care who has MM and describe the rationale for the team member’s involvement.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now