there are five astronomy questions
Please complete those question.
1. Describe some characteristics of Earth that make it particularly suitable for life. What do we know about the rise of life on Earth and how modern life came to be? Why do astrobiologists often study Earth in order to understand the potential for life beyond Earth?
2. Describe what a journey into the Sun might be like. The journey should begin as the travellers are approaching the Sun, and conclude when they reach the core. Include everything that would be encountered, including all the zones within the Sun, and describe how the nature of the different zones would affect the trip.
3. Describe how a star forms, from its earliest ingredients until its arrival on the main sequence. Include details on the forces at play, and what happens at each phase of development. Also include details of what happens in fusion reactions.
4. Contrast the lives and deaths of low-mass stars versus high-mass stars. Detail the differences in the stages of death, and what is left at the end. Include how the stars move on the H-R diagram as their lives come to an end.
5. Describe the observations that resulted in the first suggestion that a “Big Bang” was the origin of the Universe. Detail the later-discovered observational evidence that provided solid reinforcement for the idea and its eventual development into a powerful theory. Ultimately, what prevents us from knowing exacty what happened at the first instant of the Big Bang (time 0) and what may have existed before?
It is a ASTR 101 course. Because it is a discussion, so do not use the source on the internet! Thanks.
Each question should be 220~250.