texas v johnson essay
Essay 5-7 pluse the fist page the name and the last page of the resources
its about Texas V Johnson
In addition to your current event presentations, please write 5-7 page research paper based on library and online sources analyzing the Supreme Court Case. This will be due on blackboard on 3/30/2019. You are required to write a detailed evaluative research paper that will be a minimum of 5 pages in length (not including work cited, abstract or cover page). The only case I will not allow is Roe v Wade. Iâ€™ve read a great number of papers on this case.
- Give a brief historical background of the case including the issue argued.
- The constitutional question in your case.
- The a brief analysis of the decision in the case.
- A brief description of the majority opinion.
- A brief description of the dissenting opinion.
- A brief description of any concurring opinions.
- How you feel about the case.