research article analysis 5
Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized, peer-reviewed, professional journal or government publication.
Note: Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional, peer-reviewed resource, contact your instructor.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
- Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
- Describe the design of the study.
- Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
- Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
- Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
- What were the findings of the study?
- Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, using a minimum of three peer reviewed sources (including your assigned readings).