questions only for Project management experts
1. (TCO 2) Risk identification focuses on two risk categories. They are _____.
2. (TCO 4) What are the characteristics of a risk owner?
3. (TCO 7) What is a minor review? What function does it have in risk management?
4. (TCO 8) In summarizing the lessons to be learned, the risk champion records four items. Name them.
1. (TCO 1) There are four critical success factors for effective risk management. List them and provide a detailed description of each.
2. (TCO 2) Identify the risk threshold zones and discuss what actions each requires in managing risk.
3. (TCO 5) Identify the responses to (1) threats, (2) opportunities, and (3) both threats and opportunities; briefly explain each.