A draft of your Problem Statement and Purpose Statement. Be sure this draft includes the following:
- A brief statement that summarizes the literature you have reviewed to date (with citations).
- Describe one or more gaps/limitations associated with that literature. These are possible â€˜next stepsâ€™ that follow logically from previous research findings.
- A Purpose Statement that is aligned with the above.
- Research topic: Lack of Education in Haiti for both Part A-B
- Creswell, J. W., Creswell, J. D. (2018). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Chapter 2, â€œReview of the Literature,â€ (pp. 23-46)
- Chapter 3, â€œThe Use of Theory,â€ (pp. 49-73)
- Chapter 6, â€œThe Purpose Statement,â€ (pp. 117-131)
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Chapter 6, â€œCrediting Sourcesâ€ (pp. 169â€“192)
- Bettany-Saltikov, J. (2010). Learning how to undertake a systematic review: Part 1. Nursing Standard, 24(50), 47â€“55.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Walden University. (2015). Library: Dissertations. Retrieved from: http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/dissertations
- Walden University. (2014). Library: Evaluating resources. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating
- Walden University. (2014). Library: Keyword Searching. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/keyword
- Walden University. (2015). Library: The research process. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/researchprocess
Submit the Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, and Background sections of your prospectus.