As a group, discuss the topics listed below on policy and procedure governance. Produce a 4â€“8 page paper with the results of your discussion. This paper will be added to the Information Technology (IT) Governance Policies and Procedures Manual that has already been established. The document that your group created will serve as the Policy and Procedure Governance section(s) of the IT Governance Policies and Procedures Manual.
In the Policy and Procedure Governance section(s), you should include the following:
- State the purpose of this section of the document.
- State how this section(s) align with overall governance goals and objectives.
- State how the content of this section might be influenced by U.S. federal security legislation and oversight (e.g., OCIE, FINRA, GLBA, HIPPA).
- Identify the types of changes to policies and procedures this section of the manual will cover.
- List the steps to be followed when the organization introduces a new or modified IT policy or procedure.
- List the steps to be followed when the organization proposes a change to the IT Governance Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Include appropriate approval levels for the types of changes introduced.