prep for hiv
The major project for this course is a hypothetical research proposal. You will not actually implement this proposal. However, if you go on to complete your DNP or PhD this type of study would be developed and implemented as part of your program.
The proposal will be implemented in three parts as listed below.
Part one is due at the end of week three. Part two is due at the end of week eight, and part three is due at the end of week 11. You will discuss your proposal with peers and your instructor during the discussion 12.
Part one is worth 15% of your course grade, part two is worth 20% of your course grade and part three is worth 30% of your course grade.
Please follow the grading rubric for written assignments which can be found in the course resource section.
Research/EPB Proposal Part III
You will not implement this project. It is just a proposal
This paper is to be written as a formal paper using APA format. Address the following:
- Description of the research design you would use and rationale for selecting this design to answer your question
- Sampling techniques that represent your population of interest.hiv
- Ethical considerations including IRB.
- Data Measurement including how are you will measure variables of interest (e.g., survey methods)
- Data Collection including the setting where data collection will be completed (e.g, inperson, email survey, phone survey)
- Data Analysis including statistical tests you might run. E.g., to measure the relationship between variables you can use correlations. Or, to compare two groups or more groups, you could use a T test or ANOVA)
- Limitations of your proposed study
Attached is part 2…. I need part 3 done