power point 101
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Based on what you have learned in this weekâ€™s readings and additional resources, create a PowerPoint presentation or Prezi that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all of the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a reference slide at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint and Prezi presentations related to test size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Developmental Systems Theories â€“ Historical Embeddedness, overview of, purpose of (5-7 slides)
- Paul Baltesâ€™ Life-Span Developmental Theory- core beliefs and conclusions (3-5 slides)
- Jochen Brandstadterâ€™s Action Theories of Human Development â€“ core beliefs and conclusions (3-5 slides)
- Glen H. Elder, Jrâ€™s Life-Course Theory- core beliefs and conclusions (3-5 slides)
- Urie Bronfenbrennerâ€™s Bioecological Theory of Developmental Processes (3-5 slides)
- Esther Thelen and Linda Smithâ€™s Dynamic Systems Theory â€“ core beliefs and conclusions (3-5 slides)
- Magnussionâ€™s Holistic Person-Context Interaction Theory â€“ core beliefs and conclusions (3-5 slides)
- Reference slide with a minimum of 3 professional references (1 slide)