Personal Statement, Parenting Background, Years Of College (Essay Sample)
Some personal stories:
1. Oldest of five raised by single widowed mom
2. struggled first two years of college changed majors twice to nursing then business and back to biology and gave myself a reality check and focused more and saw better results.
3. Found out I wanted to go into pharmacy after taking chemistry my third year in college. Cousin is a pharmacist and told me more about the career (can you please expand on pharmacy as a career and how it helps patients)
4. Always interested in how distinct pharmacy was from other health professions.
5. In high school I was apart of doctors academy avid course which helped explore different fields in health profession.
6. Always interested in science since high school.
7. Some goals I want to set for myself is to put my family in a better living situation. have my younger sibling look up to me and do better. professional goals: continue learning, invest in my own small businesses on the side.
8. I have volunteered for the local hospital (st.agnes hospital) from hs to freshman year of college.
9. I have a very supportive mom and grandparents as well as older educated extended family(cousins) that can help guide me to goals i want to achieve.
Instructions:Your Personal Essay should address why you selected pharmacy as a career and how the Doctor of Pharmacy degree relates to your immediate and long-term professional goals. Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals. The personal essay is an important part of your application for admission and provides you with an opportunity for you to clearly and effectively express your ideas.
Do NOT personalize your essay for a particular pharmacy degree institution. You can NOT make any edits to your Personal Essay after you have e-submitted your completed application to PharmCAS.
You are encouraged to compose your essay in a text-only word processor (e.g., Notepad), review your essay for errors, then cut and paste the final version into the text box above. Click the Save button and then return to the Personal Essay to review the formatting of your text. You are limited to approximately 1 page (4500 characters, including spaces). Some formatting characters used in programs like Word (angled quotes, accents, special characters) will not display properly. Take care to review your final text and to make the necessary corrections to the format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
Originally posted 2018-04-28 19:30:37.