Online Concept Mapping
Step 1 – Review the following about concept maps and how to develop your own concept map as a teaching or learning tool.
- Concept Mapping as a Tool for Group Problem Solving [5:26]
- An animated presentation about concept mapping. This short tutorial focuses on how groups can employ the technique as a tool for collaborative planning and problem-solving. Video presented by Swathmore College.
- How to Make a Concept Map [8:30]
- Watch this tutorial to learn how to make a concept map. Both expert and beginner diagrammers will learn how concept mapping works and how to make one.
- Bubble.us Mind Mapping Examples
- Mind mapping is a tool for showing connections between ideas or information. Ideas are linked by lines, creating a visual map of relationships.
Step 2 – Create your own detailed descriptive concept map, using Bubble.us that depicts the relationship between EMR, EHR, and PHR systems. It is not necessary to register or sign in to create a concept map. Use the ‘Start Now’ option to create your concept map without signing in. Include your name and title of your concept map at the top of the page. Follow the guidelines below when creating your concept map:
- How would you describe each of these (EMR, EHR, and PHR) to someone who has never heard of them before?
- Identify implications of these systems on nursing practice and nursing research.
- How might these terms change or evolve in the future?
Never use Bubble.us before, I do not need 10 slides, how ever many slide are needed to completed this assignment is ok!
Karajah Gamble; 251-423-8169; email@example.com