Nursing pregnant woman
Considering the four domains: professional values, communication and interpersonal skills, nursing practice and decision making and leadership management and team working and complete the following questions;
1. Consider a woman who requires care from your own field of nursing (learning disability nurse) who is also pregnant.
• How could you meet the needs of the woman, her family and her unborn baby?
• How may you ensure their continued good health?
2. If a woman is admitted to an area in your field of nursing ( learning disability nurse) in advanced labour;
• What should your immediate reaction be?
• How would you facilitate the birth of the baby?
• How would you facilitate the delivery of the placenta and membranes?
• What would be your priorities in caring for the new-born baby?
please use subtitles by just answering those two questions. such as a report. eg please answer as a learning disability nurse acting not general nurse. thanks