news article assignment 4
Please use APA FORMAT. see attached example papers that had good grades and follow the format. Please make sure that scholarly sources are being used (around 3 sources are fine.) Primary Source needs to use the Likert Scale (from 1 to 10…).
Here is the article you will be using: https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephaniesarkis/2019/…
The point of this 3+ page assignment is to see how well you can apply the concepts from the class to a particular topic in current events.
- Show how it relates to the goal of this course: getting work done with and through people/technology.
- Show me that you have mastered the substance of the article.POINTS WILL BE GIVEN BY SELECTING AN ORIGINAL ARTICLE NOT LIKELY TO BE SPOTTED BY OTHERS.
- Show me that you are taking the article as a STARTING POINT do to primary and secondary research using the research tools we teach in this course. Your research might confirm or disconfirm the article.Show me that you know how NOT to accept what you are told at face value.Show me you know how to form your own opinions and how to gather your own evidence.You get higher points for integrating primary and secondary research.In other words, whether you agree or disagree with the article is not that important to me.What is important is HOW you got the evidence to justify you agreement or disagreement.
- What theory or theories are behind the article?A theory is â€œifâ€¦â€¦., thenâ€¦â€¦.â€And it leads to prediction of the future.
- Based on what you learned in this assignment, what you might DO OR SAY MONDAY MORNING AT 8:30AM in some organization situation?It is OK to say that you would do nothing Monday morning at 8:30AM.Justify the decision on the basis of the article and your primary/secondary research.
- English spelling, grammar, and punctuation will be graded. Follow guidelines outlined below in Submission Format for Written Work.
- Structure: (1) title of OB in the news and how it relates to the objectives of the course (2) secondary research to confirm/question the ideas of the news story (3) primary research using a Likert Scale to confirm/question the ideas. (4) Monday Morning at 8:30: What you DO or SAY as a result of what you learned?