Create a 1- to 2-page Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) in the form of a table in MicrosoftÂ® Word including the following questions:
- What is the difference between a distributed and a centralized computer system? Describe the underlying principles and issues of distributed versus centralized computer systems and how cloud-based solutions have altered current networking solutions. Refer to the network diagrams you created as an illustration of a distributed network.
- What are the major network topologies? Refer to the network diagrams you created as an illustration of the logical and physical topology you employed.
- Why are standards bodies essential in networking and the Internet?
- Why are the OSI and TCP/IP network models important in networking? Provide an example from one of the labs that illustrates the performance of one of the protocols you used.
- What are the major TCP/IP protocols in use today? Provide an example from one of the labs that illustrates troubleshooting an issue with a protocol you used.
- What is the difference between a LAN and a WAN?
- What is meant by the terms latency, response time, and jitter, and what tools could you use to measure these?
- What is VOIP, and what older technologies does it replace?
Create a 14- to 16-slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides, that contains the following:
- An accurate description of the “building blocks” of today’s data communication networks, such as switches, routers, and cabling. Provide examples from your network diagram of each building block.
- A concise strategy to ensure the availability of network access in switched and routed networks. Provide illustrations from your improvements to the original campus networks.
- An explanation of how firewalls mitigate some network attack scenarios. Give at least two examples from your solutions to the campus network that illustrates how you mitigated network attacks.
- A list of at least five security concerns inherent to wired, wireless, and mobile networking.
- A description of at least 3 responsibilities networking teams face in providing networking services, including security, privacy, reliability, and performance.
Note: Other applications like AdobeÂ® Spark or MicrosoftÂ® SwayÂ® or Mix can be used instead of PowerPointÂ®.
Be sure to include supportive graphics and appropriate backgrounds and styles. All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now