NEED BY TOMORROW SUNDAY 12PM (Politics on Terrorism)
An essay of 6 to 8 pages of body is required. (due SUNDAY 12pm )
Based on reading of Whittacker, Crotty (attachment below), Richard Clarke (“Ten Years Later“) , James Fallows(“Success Without Victory“) and Norman Podhoretz(“The War Against World War IV), compare and contrast the politics policies on terrorism of the President Bush administration to the President Obama administration.
- To what degree do you agree/disagree with different policies and procedures to combat terrorism?
- How do the varying policy statements square with your understanding of the politics and policy of terrorism?
- Do these policies reflect public opinion in the United States?
- How are these policies perceived by our traditional allies in Western Europe, and our allies and enemies in the Middle East?
- Is the response to terrorism as “clear cut” as these some of these policies suggest?
- Finally, are policies of this nature reflection of the positions of the Democratic and Republican parties or political rhetoric?