Lesson Plan Part 1: Content and Behavioral Objectives
Develop a lesson plan for a unit that will be the basis for several assignments in this course.
Write a 4-6 page paper about a 3 day lesson plan (one or two (1 or 2) hours each day) a unit in which you:
- Provide a content outline of the topics that will be covered in the unit.
- State the primary outcome of the unit and identify five behavioral learning objectives for the lessons. Include one (1) objective for each cognitive level â€“ knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, and synthesis.
- Identify and provide rationale for two (2) or more technology resources to be used to meet the objectives.
- Describe and provide rationale for three (3) ways you plan to communicate the objectives and outcomes to students, parents, and the administration.
- Use three (3) references (no older than five (5) years) to support rationale for technology.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. Reference at least three (3) scholarly sources published within the last ten (10) years. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE LESSON PLACE IS FOR A 4TH OR 5TH GRADE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AREAS CLASS. MAKE SURE TO HAVE HEADERS WITHIN THE PAPER!!!
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now