final submission 8
This week, you will finalize your course project and host it online. To finalize your project, complete the following tasks:
- Insert keywords, a title, and description to make each page ready to upload.
- Find a form-processing solution to make your contact page functional. It should send Express Holidays (you) the information submitted in the form by e-mail or store it in a database that you can access.
- Upload the completed website on the server.
- Review and test the website for functionality, language, design, programming, and display issues. You should test the website on at least two browsers, such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, to ensure that it does not contain any display or functionality errors.
In a Microsoft Word document, share the following:
- The URL of your uploaded website (your domain name) should be included in the first line of the body of your document. Include the host you chose and your FTP program used to upload your site (this may be a tool available from the host, in which case that should be indicated).
- A maintenance plan for supporting your Website should follow; this should include plans to update content and plans to check functionality periodically. You should accurately plan to maintain this site to use as part of your portfolio for hire, but you can propose updates based upon the fictitious company to match with expectations of a real maintenance plan.
- As a separate section, the details of the form-processing solution that you found and an example of its results should be documented. (You can complete and submit the form yourself for this.)
- As a final section, the details of the testing you performed on your website, including the browsers chosen and any errors detected and corrected, should be documented.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
Submit your HTML files along with any images or integrated media from the Implementation section in a Zipped folder (compressed with a .zip extension) to the submission folder. Submit your Word document as a separate file from the Zipped folder. Cite any sources in APA format. You should retain your website files for your portfolio and use later throughout your program.