family dynamics in substance abuse psyshology
NO PLARARISM ANDPLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION COMPLETELY.
Learning Activity #4: Prodigal Son Response
- Read the story of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32.
- Write a 1-page response, addressing the following points.
- Briefly summarize the parable of the â€œProdigal Son.â€
- Reflect upon the hope this parable provides for those families struggling in addiction.
- APA formatting is only required for citing sources and references.
Objective 4: Describe how the Transition Stage impacts the entire family.
The text notes the Transition stage â€œinvolves the derailment, the crash, the convalescence for survivors, and the beginning of a new journey on another track.â€ It is important to understand the dynamics of this stage for the individual in treatment â€“ and the entire family.
Learning Activity #5: Transition Stage Paper
oWrite a 2-3 page paper summarizing how moving into and through the Transition stage impacts the individual in treatment as well as any codependent family members or children.
- To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed based on the interview:
- Include reflections on how a counselor might provide support during this stage.
- Ensure that you have cited and referenced at least two scholarly sources.