Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis. Explain why the unused information is not needed.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including:
• Introduction (approximately 1 minute and 1 slide)
• Which topic and scenario did you choose? I chose Health Services and Nursing Scenario in order to predict future medicare costs.
• Why did it interest you? I wanted to find the average medicare costs to payers in 2018 so people know what to expect to be paying in the future compared to past averages.
• Visuals/Evidence (approximately 4 to 5 minutes and 3-4 slides)
• Show your data table, scatterplot, other two visuals, calculations, and any other evidence to support your conclusion.
• Explain what information in the data tables is not needed for your analysis. Explain why the unused information is not needed.
• Discuss why you selected each visual and what you can conclude from the visuals.
• Conclusion (approximately 1 minute and 1-2 slides)
• Restate your topic and scenario and give your conclusion.
• Discuss how your topic relates to a real-world scenario.
• Explain how confident you are that your conclusion is sound.
• Explain what work would need to be done to increase your confidence in your conclusion.
• Discuss what you learned from this project.
• Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.