Part 1: Client System Role Play Script for Part 1 of your Final Project, you develop and submit a script of a client session. This script is the basis for the 3- to 5-minute role-play video you will record in Part 2 of your Final Project. For the participants in your role play, select a client system such as an individual, a couple, a family, a group, or representatives from an organization or community. Then, consider the characteristics of the client system you selected (micro, mezzo, or macro) and identify the presenting concern you plan to address.
Draft the dialogue and the visual interaction between the social worker and the client system that demonstrates one step in the GIM and at least two practice techniques/skills you plan to use in this video role play. Role Play Script (2â€“5 pages): Your role play script should include:
â€¢ A description of the client system (depending on the client level you selected â€“ micro, mezzo, or macro).
â€¢ A description of the client session scene in which you implement the GIM step and practice skills you selected for working with this client system.
â€¢ A detailed description of the actual dialogue that takes place between you, as the social worker, and the client(s). Note that the dialogue should depict the techniques you would use to implement the GIM step and the practice skills you selected for the client interaction.
â€¢ A description of the visual cues that both the social worker and the client might exhibit during the interaction that support the GIM step and practice skills you selected.
â€¢ An explanation of the techniques you might use to implement the GIM step and practice skills you selected and why.
Your role play script should include:
- A description of the fictional agency setting and types of services provided at this agency.
- A description of the client system (depending on the client level you selectedâ€”micro, mezzo or macro).
- An explanation of the presenting concern
- A description of the client session scene
- Identification of possible practice skills you may use for working with this client system
- A draft script which outlines a scene that includes:
- Greeting the client (for the first time)
- Demonstrating effective attending skills
- Discussing agency services and client expectations
- Deciding if the agency and worker can help
- Offering agency and worker services to the client
- Orienting the client to the helping process, including:
- A discussion of confidentiality
- A discussion of social work internâ€™s role
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now