environmental law 2
As an environmentalist, you are very interested in how economics plays a role in determining how many and what type of environmental laws are passed. There are many environmental laws that are determined by economic conditions.
Choose 1 environmental law to research and give a detailed description of the law including the following:
- The date the law was passed
- Describe the law; what are the provisions of the law?
- Background information: What initiated the law? Why was it passed?
- What economic impact was generated by the law? What kinds of costs, fines, or economic benefits are associated with the law? Provide economic data to support this.
- Do you feel that this particular environmental law has improved the environment/situation? Why or why not?