DUE TONITE URGENT CAPSTONE PORTFOLIO OPTIMAL RESUME PORTFOLIO INSTRUCTIONS
THIS IS DUE TONITE IN 4 HOURS EASTERN TIME 11PM
USER NAME AND PASSWORD FOR SITE
USER: [email protected]
The Optimal Resume tool will be utilized to compile your portfolio.
Steps for Preparing Portfolio: Optimal Resume in the Resources Tab
- Select an exemplary artifact (or artifacts) from prior or current coursework for at least three of the transferable skills (Communication, Critical Thinking, Digital Fluency, Diversity and Teamwork, Ethics and Professional Responsibility, Information Literacy).
- Prepare each artifact for upload to the portfolio by assigning a file name that represents the transferable skill (or skills) it represents, and save in a folder on your computer.
- Log into Optimal Resume by clicking the link here or under the Resources tab. Optimal Resume (you may use an existing account or create a new account).
- Select the Document Center tab.
- Under Portfolios, select Create New Portfolio, give your portfolio a name, and select Start Portfolio.
- Select Continue under Browse Templates, then select Rasmussen Capstone Course Portfolio template.
- Select Use This Template at the top of the portfolio.
- Proceed to upload each file that you previously prepared in Step 2, to the appropriate Transferable Skill section (or sections) within the portfolio by selecting Add Files to the right of each section header.
- In Week 11 of this Capstone course, you will be asked to share your portfolio with your instructor. To share your portfolio, select the Share option on the toolbar directly under your portfolio title.
- Copy and paste the URL provided under the Share Portfolio Instructions, by highlighting URL from left to right to copy and paste.
- Paste the URL that you copied in Step 10 in the comments section of the Week 11 assignment dropbox. Also upload each of your transferable exemplary assignment artifacts that you prepared in Step 2 to the assignment dropbox and submit your assignment(s).
I need the URL once you are done so I can submit in the my class