domestic terrorism report
Assume you hold the role of the security manager for the Cardinals Stadium. As the manager, you must prepare for an upcoming football event at which more than 60,000 fans will be on hand.
Assess the following threats from a domestic and/or international terrorism perspective:
- A five-man terrorist attack using assault rifles prior to entering the stadium
- The chemical release of a nerve agent inside the stadium
- The simultaneous detonation of bombs planted by employees
- A cyber-attack controlling all power in the stadium
- A riot involving approximately 100 patrons
Write a 2- to 3-page proposal assessing the current vulnerability of the critical asset. Consider each of the threats identified and assailant objectives and deployment capabilities. Based on current countermeasures, determine if the vulnerability is reasonable and offer additional countermeasures to mitigate the risk.
Include APA-formatted citations when necessary and a reference page.