ct262 microprocessor systems engineering only scienceprodigy 1
Week 3 Assignment – Voltage Divider Networks
Voltage Divider Networks
Design three voltage divider networks to achieve the following design criteria.
- With Vin = 10V, Vout should be within the range of 3.3 and 5V
- With Vin = 5V and a load of 15kohm as a load connected from Vout to ground, the voltage across the load should be within the range of 2.5V and 3.3V
- With Vin = 5V and a load of 1kohm, the current through the load should be less than 2mA.
Include the following:
- Engineering calculations to justify component selection.
- Screenshot of the circuit constructed with MultiSIM (or equivalent circuit simulator)
- Screenshot of the circuit simulation running and the measurements of the required voltages and currents shown on a virtual digital multimeter from MultiSIM as shown in this week’s lecture.