critical analysis paper 7
For anyone who was still confused after last night’s class, the format for the paper is as follows:
2. Problem Statement (one sentence)
3. Alternate Solutions (need 3)
4. Recommendation (be detailed on why this will solve your problem)
5. Measures (3 that will show if your recommendation was successful)
6. What I Learned
The above should be used as headings on your paper and the paper cannot exceed 3 pages.
You also need a bibliography page with at least two outside sources and the case. I do not care what format you use. Wikipedia is not a source. I did a quick search for Taco Bell, London, Beer and got over 1,000 hits.
The keys will be:
1. Is your problem statement succinct and clear?
2. Do your solutions solve your problem?
3. Does your recommendation solve your problem?
4. Do you justify your recommendation?
5. Are you providing measures or tactics?
6. Do your measures support your recommendation?
7. Did you follow these really clear directions?
And the file that I upload is the article for this paper.
This is the comment for prof: This is a good paper. Your second half (recommendations and measures) was very strong. Your problem statement needs to be more concise, you introduced four problems in it. Your solutions were solid. Nice job,