academic integrity essay
As you continue on your quest for academic success, it is important to share your knowledge with others. In fact, you have been asked to provide advice to future students on academic integrity.
Begin by reviewing the Unit VI Scenario Activity in this unitâ€™s readings to determine instances in which academic integrity has been violated. After doing so, it is now time to share your knowledge with others. You have been given the task of writing a reflection paper to future students in which you will share your advice on academic integrity. Your reflection must cover the topics listed below.
- What did you initially know about academic integrity before viewing the presentation?
- Have you ever been tempted to use a contracted website?
- What factors should you and other students examine before embracing an â€œonline tutoringâ€ website?
- How can a â€œhomework assistanceâ€ website promote academic dishonesty?
- What are some ways students can avoid academic dishonesty?
- What repercussions could students face if they violate University Academic Integrity Policy?
- What can you do in the future to avoid violations of academic integrity?
- Your paper must be a minimum of two pages in length.
- Make certain to double space, use 12-point Times New Roman font, and use one-inch margins for your paper.
- Do not forget to utilize what you have learned about paraphrasing and using citations.
- You must include a references page for all sources used, and in-text citations should be included as well.