500 word statement which must includes quantitative and qualitative research designs
Quantitative and Qualitative Research Designs
- Explain the key methodological concepts and tools that apply to all types of research studies.
- Describe the purposes and essential processes of qualitative designs.
- Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of experimental designs.
- Compare strategies to enhance rigor in quantitative research.
Choose two scholarly, peer-reviewed articles about research studies. One article must be an example of a qualitative research study; the other must be a quantitative example.
- Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice
- Any Research article that is peer reviewed with sources and data.
Write a 500-word statement which must includes:
- A description of why each research study is categorized as quantitative or qualitative.
- A justification for your selections.
- Rationale for choosing the journal(s) in which the articles were published.
- A link to the selected articles or an attached copy of each article.
Use APA style with PAGE number, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide.
Provide References in APA format