2 writing assignment
- Related Reading:
- Chapters 2 and 3 (Parrott text)
- Chapters 5 and 6 (Baldwin et al. text)
- Proverbs 21, Acts 17:16-34, John 16:12.
- Watch the provided video on Understanding Scholarly Sources NCSU Libraries. Teach yourself: Understanding scholarly sources. Available from http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/tutorials/teach-yourself/scholarly-sources/ (Links to an external site.)
- Prompt: Describe your vision and goals for successful completion of the course. What is your vision and mission for long term success? What will you do over the next eight weeks to achieve your vision and mission? Integrate your understanding of the lectures and readings from The Longview. Be sure to reference the Belhaven Quick Guide (Links to an external site.) and the Academic Help (Links to an external site.) site as needed. Setup a Grammarly account through the Academic Help (Links to an external site.) site. Submit your paper to Grammarly and make corrections before uploading it to the course.
- Requirements: 500 words minimum, two scholarly sources, APA format