you will simulate a store with the items you will get from the mock api from http 5ceb36a60c871100140bf873 mockapi io v1 item
You will simulate a store with the items you will get from the mock API from: http://5ceb36a60c871100140bf873.mockapi.io/v1/item
For the full documentation about the api look at https://www.mockapi.io/docs
For this store you can use any library we covered in class or any other you came across. The only requirement is that you have to add an explanation to what problem did this library solve.
In order to receive full credit you must make sure that:
- TODO 1: Your store must look like a store. You have to style it.
- TODO 2: You must display only 10 Items at a time, the user should only see a page of results and should be able to change pages with the next and previous buttons on your site.
- TODO 3: Your list of items will have an
add to cart button, that will add the items to the cart.
- TODO 4: You must implement a search, NOTE the search must include all the items in the store, not just the current page.
- TODO 5: Your cart can be a modal in the current page or a separate page but you must persist all the items the user added.
- TODO 6: Your cart needs to calculate the total and give the user a checkout button.
- TODO 7: The checkout should alert the user that the checkout was successful, clear the items from the cart and send them to the original page.