writing assignment prove it 13
All I need is for someone to fill out the evidence chart .
I will provide you with the essay so you can refer off of that 🙂
Part One is already complete.
Writing Assignment: Prove It
As you know, a large group of people without homes has set up a camp near your home, and some people who live in your community want the government and police to send these people away. Others support allowing them to stay, so the community can help them.
You submitted a proposal to present the side of the issue you support at the Town Hall meeting. Your proposal was one of five chosen to be presented at the Town Hall Meeting next week. The presentations are required to have the following components:
- An Introduction
- 3 supporting sections
- A conclusion
- An arguable thesis (stated in the introduction and conclusion)
- At least 5 rhetorical devices
- All 3 types of appeals
- At least 3 different types of evidence
- Fewer than 3 obvious logical fallacies
Use your proposal from the â€œStake Your Claimâ€ assignment, and do the following:
PART 1: Your presentation may be delivered in one of 4 ways according to the council rules:
- You may write out your presentation in the form of a 5-paragraph essay that you submit.
- You may submit an mp3 audio file of the dramatic delivery of your presentation.
- You may create a PowerPoint Presentation of 14-25 slides with text and graphics that support your position.
- You may create a media presentation with audio, video, photographs, animation and/or art work that supports your text and develops your thesis clearly.
Choose one of these options and create your presentation.
PART 2: Presentation must be accompanied by your evidence chart that identifies:
- Rhetorical devices
- Types of evidence
Begin drafting by constructing each component separately using the evidence chart .
Complete your evidence chart and save it as a separate document.
PART 3: Submit both your presentation and your evidence chart to the Writing Assignment: Prove Itassignment link for grading.
To ensure success, read the grading rubric.
For help with editing and revising, view the 6+1 TraitÂ® Writing Rubric