write a personal development plan and the main goal is finding a hagh paying job in hr
For this assignment, you will be completing two items 1) a personal development plan (PDP), and 2) an overview of your PDP.
Note: I have provided a template in the Content Section â€œPersonal Development Plan Materials for you to use. If you have an existing template from your work you may use that template instead. Please follow the directions below to complete the assignment.
Reflecting on your personal vision statement conducted in the beginning of the course; your learning experience in this course on working with multiple cultures in the workplace; create an overall objective for why it would be good for you to continue learning and applying your multi-cultural workforce success knowledge and skills.
Complete the PDP template to help you accomplish this learning application in a future job. (even if you donâ€™t have a job you can think about how you would do that)
Complete an overview document to reflect on how you will apply this Personal development plan in your remaining time at SMU (or other University); in the community; and at work (part-time or full-time). Follow the formatting guidelines below for this assignment.
FORMAT DETAILS: The paper will be 1-2 pages in length, time new roman 12pt font 1.5 spaced with regular margins. You must include the following: (Cover, and References are not included in the page count).
- A cover page
- An objective â€“ in bold
- An overview with goals and timelines to achieve your plan.
- The body of your paper with supporting argument around the ability to achieve this plan and the potential hurdles and how you will overcome these hurdles. (Conduct research to determine the best ways to overcome potential hurdles, you are likely not the first to encounter these hurdles).
- Set an Action plan for the next 3 weeks post this course â€“ Make it a habit.
- Conclusion, reflect on how this course has helped (or not) to pursue your goals.
- Appendix A: The personal development plan outline (5 Marks)
- References using APA Style.
Reference site: http://www.mindofwinner.com/create-personal-develo…