Add content to an article related to Italian Politics:
- Add at least 2 paragraphs-worth of text to a course-related article, cite statements to a reliable source
- Be sure to add your article to the category of â€œPolitics of Italyâ€ when editing and add internal links
- You should have at least six sources in your addition.
- If appropriate, these additions could be in different parts of the article.
- When you make a, clearly state the fact in your own words, and then cite the source where you found the information. Wikipedia â€œbotsâ€ will find and flag you if information is plagiarized
IV. The Citation Hunt tool shows unreferenced statements from articles. First, evaluate whether the statement in question is true! An uncited statement could just be lacking a reference or it could be inaccurate or misleading. Reliable sources on the subject will help you choose whether to add it or correct the statement.
V. Use checklist on page 15 of â€œediting wikipediaâ€: proofread, neutral language, clear for non expert, Wikipedia consistent formatting, reliable sources, links to other Wikipedia articles where appropriate
Be sure you are logged in with your WikiPedia username whenever you make edits
Ask me for the username and password
The article i am editing :
The link to the dashboard wikiedu:
To find the article: