what were the results of the equitable teaching practices training 1
A. Present the results of your project by doing the following:
1. Provide a summary of the results that is supported with an overview of the data collected. Provide a data-driven summary of the results of the study
2. Analyze each set of data.
3. Create visual aids (e.g., tables, charts, graphics) to display results.
4. Discuss the answers to your one to three research questions based on your data analysis.
B. Discuss the conclusions of your research project by doing the following:
1. Provide an overview of the conclusions reached.
2. Explain how your research problem could be solved based on your results, maintaining an administrative perspective on the problem and solution.
3. Discuss one to five strengths and one to five weaknesses of the project.
4. Discuss factors that may have skewed your findings.
5. Recommend areas for further investigation raised by your research and relevant to your topic.