Please answer one of the following questions.
1) What is the purpose of calculating a test statistic? How does this value describe how the sample data either supports or contradicts a claim?
2) How does one decide between using a one-tailed or a two-tailed hypothesis test? Is there an advantage to using one over the other?
3) We would like to compare the mean number of children per household in Country A to the mean number of children per household in Country B. What procedure would be used to make such a comparison? How would sample sizes be chosen?
4) A sample of 100 patients uses a new treatment for weight loss. Describe how one would go about testing the claim that the weight loss treatment is effective.
5) What is the best predicted value for the response variable if there is no evidence of significant correlation in a sample?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now