What is exobiology? B. Discuss two opposing theories about how life arose on Earth. C. Pick one that
- What is exobiology? B. Discuss two opposing theories about how life arose on Earth. C. Pick one that you think is the most plausible and discuss the pros and cons. D. What role do we think that photosynthetic bacteria have played in the evolution of our atmosphere and life on earth as we know it.
- There are many genera of bacteria that do not fit easily into our classic taxonomic scheme. A. Pick four different genera and describe each in terms of cell morphology, physiology and ecology. B. Many of these organisms have potential to help or hinder our economy and industries –discuss this aspect of each organism you discuss above.
- What are the differences between cyclic photophosphorylation and non-cyclic photophosphorylation? B. What do we mean by light and dark reactions in photosynthesis?
- Streptococci are a very large and diverse group of organisms. A. Discuss how we attempt to separate the various streptococci for study and identification purposes –include the Schottmuellerhemolysin scheme as well as Shermans four part scheme. B. What was the contribution of Rebecca Lancefield to identification of pathogenic streptococci?
- Streptococcus pyogenes causes serious infections and pathologies. A. Discuss the most common form of infection caused by pyogenes and, B. at least two possible conditions that can result from a S. pyogenes infection.
- What purpose do bacterial endospores serve? B. Discuss how endospores are formed. C. Give me the names of two aerobic spore formers, discuss each in terms of morphology and physiology and the diseases they can cause. D. Do the same for three anaerobic sporeformers.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now