What are the implications of behavioral psychology for students with learning disabilities?
Answer each question with a minimum of three paragraphs.
1. What are the implications of behavioral psychology for students with learning disabilities?
2. Discuss how social interactions involved in learning affect students with LD
3. Explain why students with learning disabilities often have trouble in spelling
4. Discuss how characteristics of learning disabilities affect the writing of students in written expression, spelling and handwriting.
5. Observe a young child or a class of young children. Pay particular attention to the language used by an individual child or the interactions among a group of children. Report your observations.