What are quality indicators and why are they important in the nurse’s healthcare organization?
The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
2. The paper should include level 1 and level 2 headings.
3. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph that includes a purpose statement.
4. The paper should include a conclusion.
5. Include a minimum of two (2) scholarly peer-reviewed references.
6. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).