The purpose of this assignment is to determine the role of a project manager for a given case study. Use the “AHRQ Case Studies â€“ Case Studies of Quality Improvement Initiatives” from the AHRQ website located here: Case Studies of Quality Improvement Initiatives | Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (ahrq.gov) to complete this assignment.
Select and read a case study from “AHRQ Case Studies â€“ Case Studies of Quality Improvement Initiatives”. Once you have read the case study, in a 500-700-word paper, address the following:
- Describe the problem outlined in the case study.
- Discuss the project goals.
- Describe the role of the project manager addressing the following:
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and documentation
- Health care quality and safety initiatives.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.