week 3 discussion literature review part ii
Discussion: Literature Search, Part II
In this Discussion, you will conduct a literature review of your topic area, focusing on a research study that uses one of the qualitative approaches covered this week.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the reading materials about the different approaches in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
- Conduct your own literature search to find a published study that represents one of the Week 3 approaches. Remember, you may have to broaden your search terms to find an appropriate study.
- Review the following resources before proceeding with your own article review
Document: R8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articles (PDF)
Document: Example of How to Read and Evaluate a Qualitative Research Article (PDF)
By Day 3
Contribute a 3-paragraph Discussion post in which you respond to the following:
- Summarize the characteristics of the approach of the research article you chose during your literature search.
- Summarize the research article, including the citation and sufficient information for your classmates and Instructor to locate the article.
- Present a short critique of that article based on the â€œR8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articlesâ€ document.