web publishing and principles
After reading chapter2.pdf, complete the following steps 1â€“9.
- List and explain the advantages of web publishing over print.
- Identify the basic design principles that help webpages deliver a powerful message and leave a distinct impression.
- Discuss how responsive web design principles influence web design.
- Discuss the role of branding in promoting unity and maintaining visual identity.
- Definechunked text and discuss reasons for using chunked text to create scannable web content.
- Explain the role of color as a web design tool.
- Describe the color wheel and identify primary colors and secondary colors.
- Explain how to incorporate UX into the web design.
- Briefly discuss each of the following web publishing issues:
- Legaland privacy concerns
- Usability and accessibility
Be sure to provide in-depth evidences to support your decision. Remember to support your opinion with factual information.
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain a title page, five scholarly references, 4 pages of content, and a reference page.