In the simulation, we have developed a new Bike company named â€œWeaveâ€. The company produces 3 types of carbon fiber bikes to attract diverse customers: A recreation bike, a mountain bike, and a speed bike for the street riders.
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
You will create a marketing plan in 1250-1500 words, based on the work you and your group have completed so far in the simulation. The marketing plan must be written to the parent company board of directors in the simulation.
- Create a concise executive summary to appeal to investors.
- Write a situation analysis that includes internal and external business environment factors. Be sure you have identified the marketing mix and the specific five elements of the promotional mix. Explain the importance of consistency created from Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) in marketing and as it relates to the Conscious Capitalism Simulation. Use this analysis to inform the development of your SWOT analysis.
- Develop a SWOT analysis, covering strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of customers, competition, company strengths and weaknesses, and major threats and opportunities for the upcoming year.
- Articulate how the concept of Conscious Capitalism aligns with Christian worldview principles and demonstrates the importance of corporate social responsibility to the parent company’s board of directors.
- Include a financial and market performance report to date.
Cite a minimum of three sources from the following: the textbook, the simulation data, and one peer-reviewed journal article from the GCU Library or another scholarly source.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.