university or school in asain
I need 60pages to write about university or school in Asian .
How to Write a Personal Statement for Graduate School
Personal Statement, also known as Statement of Purpose, Letter of Intent, or even Autobiographical Statement, is among the most important element in your application. Nonetheless, they’re all asking for the same five pieces of information.
- What you’d like to study or on which field you want to concentrate.
- Why you choose to such field.
- What background you have in the field.
- Why you choose a particular school.
- What you plan to do after you graduate.
These five points provide a comprehensive introduction of yourself to the admission committee. With such information, the admission committee will be able to determine whether you are seriously interested in and accumulate sufficient experience in the field you chosen. The committee also considers your fit to the school.
How to make your Statement of Purpose stand out?
Covering the above five points is far less than sufficient. To be accepted, you should create your personal statement in a unique style. Many applicants simply list the facts of their academic life, goals and reasons to choose the school in order to respond to the right questions.
To distinguish your statement of purpose, it is a good idea to start with an idea or story related to your field that turns you on intellectually. It’s an effective essay-opener, and it lets you write about something besides yourself for a bit. There are other benefits as well. The idea you choose to talk about, and your comments on it, often tell an admissions committee more about you than your own self-descriptions can.
- Demonstrate your considerable dedication to earn a master’s and even a doctorate degree.
- Clearly state your reasons to choose a particular school.
- Have someone else proofread your essay.
- Bring up topics or something of no interest to a prospective admissions committee.
- Excessive words on your extracurricular activities.
- Reuse the same statement of purpose for each school you apply to.