1. Readings (Art in Theory) for March 28, 2019:
- Jackson Pollock 569-570
- Katherine Chang Liu Art, â€œMethods, media, science then artâ€: http://www.artistsnetwork.com/articles/artist-interviews-profiles/katherine-chang-liu-mixed-media-collage
- Aziz Natour interview:
- Designers: Dirty but Free-Dizel & Sate by Charlotte West
- Video: Arlene Shechet in “Secrets” https://art21.org/playlist/working-with-ugly/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Art21_Facebook
After you have read/watched these, write 3-5 important bullet points from any of them that resonate with you.
2. Read Chapter 9 â€œGetting Ready to Handle the Pressuresâ€ (The Business of Being an Artist) for March 28, 2019.